Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update

Wow I cant hardly believe that it has been a month since I have done a post!!! I finally had a day off, I have been working for 13 days straight working 16 hr days so my life is crazy and I so freakin tired! We have had a fire over by Panguitch lake called the Horse Valley Fire we were doing a fire use on and for those of you that dont know what that is, its when a fire is naturally started and they let it burn in the area because it will do some good to the forest that it is burning in. So it was doing good! Fire is good, way good, so for all of you that hate fires just know that it really helps the forests health.Anyways the fire was doing really good until the winds picked up and got ahold of it and started getting spot fires a mile away and them we lost it.Although it has burned alot of acres it has done the forest some good here are a few pictures from the fire. Its been alot of fun seeing what goes on on this side of things even though I feel like I probably belong in dispatch where I feel like I have my groove unlike out in the feild I feel a little lost its good though I am truely loving it!!!





Coming off the mountain the other night we got to see one of the most beautiful sunsets, well Cedar always has some beautiful sun sets but this one was awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chels! I'm glad to see an update on your life! It's look you are doing well and I'm so happy for you! I miss you so much! We need to get together really soon. Keep me posted on all the other aspects of your life. Love ya! J

    ReplyDelete