A few weeks ago my friend Lauri asked me to go for a FOURWHEELER ride and have a BBQ with her and her family, We got poored on, it was the FUNNEST thing ever!! For those of you that KNOW me I LOVE THE RAIN and playing in it makes it even better. It was just lovely to be wearing a white tank top and have her brothers there I was told "We dont have white Tshirt contests in that family!" I was dying!!! LOL :)I have been to busy to take 5 min and blog about it but here are a few pictures of us when we got back to her aunts cabin, Thanks Lauri it was great and your the best! Love Ya!!!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
IT'S FALL!!??
It seems like I was just BLOGING about how I couldnt wait for FALL to be here and now I am wondering where SUMMER went!!! I have had a great summer learned a lot with my job its been great it will be sad to have it over with even though I have liked fighting fire I truely think my place is in dispatch I know my stuff in there and am alot more confident in there as well. The next few weeks are going to be great with the hunts and the new baby on the way when all that excitment is over IRELAND here we come.... I can hardly wait!!!
A few weeks ago my friend Lauri asked me to go for a FOURWHEELER ride and have a BBQ with her and her family, We got poored on, it was the FUNNEST thing ever!! For those of you that KNOW me I LOVE THE RAIN and playing in it makes it even better. It was just lovely to be wearing a white tank top and have her brothers there I was told "We dont have white Tshirt contests in that family!" I was dying!!! LOL :)I have been to busy to take 5 min and blog about it but here are a few pictures of us when we got back to her aunts cabin, Thanks Lauri it was great and your the best! Love Ya!!!


A few weeks ago my friend Lauri asked me to go for a FOURWHEELER ride and have a BBQ with her and her family, We got poored on, it was the FUNNEST thing ever!! For those of you that KNOW me I LOVE THE RAIN and playing in it makes it even better. It was just lovely to be wearing a white tank top and have her brothers there I was told "We dont have white Tshirt contests in that family!" I was dying!!! LOL :)I have been to busy to take 5 min and blog about it but here are a few pictures of us when we got back to her aunts cabin, Thanks Lauri it was great and your the best! Love Ya!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Looks like fun! I was so excited to see that you FINALLY did a post!
ReplyDelete